Aloha and welcome to Yoga Oasis
Want to make a change but don’t know where to start?
Since 2002, Yoga Oasis, Woodbury has opened its doors and
has created an environment to facilitate healing on all levels.
Body, Mind & Spirit.
Yoga Oasis offers special beginner rates-
$30 for an unlimited week of yoga classes
All of our classes are for all levels.
Our staff is trained to teach all levels in the same class together.
See the class schedule & pre register for your classes here
Hot Yoga is challenging for everyone.
The heat pushes you to a physical as well as a mental edge.
The result is incredible health as well as mental & emotional resilience.
Students not only experience amazing weight loss results, but they are
more able to deal with stress, and their health goes into amazing levels of
well being. Some students train with us to hike Mountains, some train with us to train for IronMan triathlons, some students have lost over 120 pounds with us.
Many have lost the need for medications and many have prevented surgeries
through reclaiming their own life back!
click the link below to see what students are saying about Yoga Oasis!
New Student Guide-
1. Arrive 10 – 15 minutes (15-20 for your first class) early to have enough time to store your personal items, find a place, roll out your mat and gather any needed props. If you ever DO arrive late, please sit and wait for the opening, centering of class to be completed before you walk across the room or make any noise rolling out your supplies.
2. Introduce yourself to the instructor and feel free to discuss any injuries or concerns you may have. They are there to help assist you along your yoga journey.
3. When the group centering begins, close your eyes and allow yourself to settle. The call of “om” shared in many yoga classes is a vibrational toning and mirror to the radiance of the universal hum. If you would rather pass on sharing, then just sit quietly & feel it resonate through all your cells. The sound OM is beyond words. It is a great way we all connect and center in the class.
4. During class, listen to the cues the teacher is sharing.
Observe & Watch the others. Rest more, breathe more.
Keep an open mind.
5. It is not appropriate to talk or walk around during class.
6. Be responsible for the energy you bring to the room.
Wipe up your sweat, neatly put away all props at the
end of class.
We also suggest that you introduce yourself to at least one
person in class,
it will help you feel more connected the next time you come.
Our studio offers a shower, changing rooms, a bathroom, sink, hair dryer, coat rack, show rack as well as mats & towels to rent and for sale. Read more about the studio here
What you will need to bring to class-
1. A large beach towel (we have towels for rent)
2. A large bottle or water (we sell water)
3. A yoga mat (we have mats for rent)
4. An open heart & mind (inquire within)